Device Design Engineer
Based in Silicon Valley, Pakal Technologies is comprised of industry-leading technologists focused on solving the biggest challenges in power conversion with simple silicon solutions.
Our team has led development of many technologies, including the trench MOSFET, the SBR diode family, and FERD diode family, has now invented our revolutionary IGTO, and is working on many new and exciting technologies.
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you love working with innovative technologies and delivering industry-leading results, Pakal is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced device design and simulation engineer to join our team.
- Owner of advanced technology development projects
- Ensure that simulations, masks/layout, and design satisfy process sequence/tolerance constraints and meet electrical performance objectives
- Work with Test engineering to develop electrical characterization techniques and test/characterization programs to monitor the device electrical performances
- Support design changes over product lifetime and new derivative product definitions as a physical design expert
- An advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar
- Experience in semiconductor process technology and power semiconductor device physics
- Programming and scripting (ie. Python) skills in a linux environment
- Experience designing MOSFETs or IGBTs using EDA tools
- Experience with electrical characterization techniques (prober station) advantageous
Pakal Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.