Sr. Product Engineer
Based in Silicon Valley, Pakal Technologies is comprised of industry-leading technologists focused on solving the biggest challenges in power conversion with simple silicon solutions.
Our team has led development of many technologies, including the trench MOSFET, the SBR diode family, and FERD diode family, has now invented our revolutionary IGTO, and is working on many new and exciting technologies.
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you love working with innovative technologies and delivering industry-leading results, Pakal is the place for you!
We are looking for an experience Product Engineer to join our team.
- Lead product ramp to high volume manufacturing and yield road-maps for top product runners
- Drive product yield-analysis and yield-enhancement activities
- Product failure analysis and resolution
- Drive cross-functional cost-reduction and product-improvement teams
- Review test coverage to make sure it meets internal test guidelines and achieve corporate QA requirements
- Own driving the resolution of product-related customer issues by working with R&D, Test, Quality, Sales.
- MSEE or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Device Physics, or similar
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in power management
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers of varying levels of seniorities
- Assertive and results-oriented driver
- Team player with good interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently with multi-functional groups
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to determine root cause of technical issues and implement corrective actions
- Full understanding of industry best practices and procedures to resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways
Pakal Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.