Based in Silicon Valley, Pakal Technologies is comprised of industry-leading technologists focused on solving the biggest challenges in power conversion with simple silicon solutions.
Our team has led development of many technologies, including the trench MOSFET, the SBR diode family, and FERD diode family, has now invented our revolutionary IGTO, and is working on many new and exciting technologies.
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you love working with innovative technologies and delivering industry-leading results, Pakal is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Applications Engineer to join our team.
- Application engineering for power conversion products used in switched mode power supplies
- Main focus on definition, concept and development activities for application boards e.g. concept phase, circuit simulation, design & layout, debugging hardware
- Conduct application-specific lab testing and documentation of design and function (application notes)
- Setting up and conducting technical trainings for internal and external users
- Supporting our Field Application Engineering team in technical customer communication
- Analytical thinker and results-oriented personality, with a structured and self-driven working style
- Strong communication skills with a team-player mindset
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in power electronics applications engineering, hardware development, and testing
- Simulation, design, layout and testing skills
- Documentation, communication and presentation talent
Pakal Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.