Based in Silicon Valley, Pakal Technologies is comprised of industry-leading technologists focused on solving the biggest challenges in power conversion with simple silicon solutions.
Our team has led development of many technologies, including the trench MOSFET, the SBR diode family, and FERD diode family, has now invented our revolutionary IGTO, and is working on many new and exciting technologies.
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you love working with innovative technologies and delivering industry-leading results, Pakal is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Operations Director to lead our Operations
efforts in Taiwan.
The primary functions of this position are to coordinate
closely with our R&D and Operations teams, then work with our manufacturing
partners to ensure the successful execution of our technology development and
production plans. This position will initially lead a small local team to
provide support, with opportunities to hire and grow the team in the coming
quarters as we proceed into production.
- Manage multiple simultaneous technology development projects
- Write detailed work orders that effectively communicate project requirements to manufacturing partners
- Coordinate with manufacturing partners to quickly assess and resolve manufacturing issues
- Well-organized, with an ability to organize and present data in accurate and clear manner
- High level of self-motivation and drive to make an impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- BS or MS in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or a related field
- Experience working with semiconductor manufacturing organizations
- Familiarity with semiconductor device processing concepts and equipment
- Knowledge of power semiconductor devices such as IGBTs and MOSFETs is a plus
- Experience with manufacturing ERP systems
- Experience managing semiconductor production planning is a plus
- Experience with semiconductor quality assurance is a plus
Pakal Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.