Field Applications Engineer ref#18-02
About Pakal Technologies
Based in Silicon Valley, Pakal is comprised of a small group of industry-leading technologists focused on solving the biggest challenges in power conversion with simple silicon solutions. Our team has led development of many technologies, including the trench MOSFET, the SBR diode family, and FERD diode family, has now invented our revolutionary IGTO, and is working on many new and exciting technologies.
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If you love working with innovative technologies and delivering industry-leading results, Pakal is the place for you!
What We Are Looking For
- Support key/focused customers, especially in application of SMPS/Lighting/Motor Drives/Charger/Inverter
- Provide technical support and product training to both distributor FAEs and external customers
- Benchmark and documentation of power components and solutions from the market
- Collect and feedback customer/application requirements
- Drive local application-specific system design as well as customized design
- Prepare technical documentation to promote Pakal power products
- Drive for new product development for local market with close communication with HQ
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- Minimum 8-12 years' experience in R&D positions for various power electronics technologies
- Good knowledge of power semiconductors
- Proficient in various SMPS/Lighting/Motor drive/Charger/Inverter topologies and design
- Good presentation and people skills
- Excellent team player and able to work under pressure, willing to travel as needed
- Open-minded and flexible to work with customer to find out best fit design approaches
Pakal Technologies, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.